Launched in 2016, The Webpage Site.com®️ specializes in website management and website design. We manage the digital properties (websites) of small and midsize businesses looking to communicate and compete online.
We are looking for a remote worker with excellent communication skills, sales awareness, consumer empathy and a bit of tech knowhow to serve as one of our website management agents. This includes, but not limited to, website design, website maintenance, and digital automation.
In this role you will be designing, optimizing, managing, and securing websites designed to drive demand for the TheWebpageSite.com®️ customers. Other duties will include modifying content and proposing security/performance optimization strategies.
- Collaborate weekly with members of our marketing team to ensure that goals and deliverables are met for each project and activity
- Deliver innovative consumer focused websites that elevate our clients’ brands. This includes small and medium sized businesses and an additional focus on cosmetic dentist practices.
- Perform technical SEO website optimization with the aid of tools similar to Rank Math / SiteGuru / Screpy
- Manage WordPress®️ environments (create, manage, secure, optimize)
- Document your processes (we are about consistent repeatable results)
- Offer your technical and strategic input on processes and tech stack to continuously improve our website product offerings and scale over time.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing or managing WordPress®️ websites
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role or field (website designer, website developer, website operations, website manager)
- 2+ years of experience using Elementor or Elementor Pro
- Experience with on/off-site web development tasks including setting up and creating hosting accounts and domain registrars, setting up client email, using FTP, and handling CRM membership and users
- Experience interpreting analytics/trends in order to make creative suggestions based on digital marketing best practice
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot hosting and WordPress®️ backends
- Basic CSS and HTML
- High School degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to setup and troubleshoot hosting and WordPress®️ backends
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Click-up / Monday / Asana
- Home office with computer capable of producing created content and internet access
- Experience with Cloudflare or Cloudfront web application firewalls
- Experience working with both “technical” AND “creative” types
- Understanding of sales funnels and web metrics
- Understanding of Google tags/tag manager and other tracking tags (Clarity, Pixels, etc.)
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Experience using content publishing software such as MailPoet or MailerLite
- Experience with G-Suite; Google Chat, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail
What can we offer
- Remote working, flexible schedule
- Friendly work environment
- Clear, detailed, results-driven briefs
- On time payments
- Digital payments
- Coaching and support
Position Is Contract | Flexible Schedule